The Benefits of Membership
Membership and Activities
Members are two-way and one-way carsharing organizations and affiliates members who guide the direction of the association.
Through their participation members are supporting the CSA staff and volunteers to raise the profile of carsharing through various activities that include:
- Providing learning opportunities for our members and the public through conferences and webinars.
- Gathering research and building our curated resource library for members.
- Social media campaigns and promotion of CSA members activities.
- CSA Executive Director and other representatives attending conferences to continue to raise the profile
Our marquee event is a global conference of the carsharing industry and others in the carsharing eco-system every 18 months. This well attended event is the main opportunity to raise the profile of carsharing by gathering and advancing best practice, share knowledge and research, learn about supporting technologies.
Other programming includes webinars focused on practical and visionary topics to raise the profile of, and support the growth of the carsharing industry. Topics range from addressing the future of carsharing to working on best practice for marketing to learning about new technologies that are available.
Exclusive access to our “members only” curated growing library of carsharing research, best practice guidelines and resources such as progressive parking policies from various cities, along with presentations from past CSA conferences.
Other Benefits of Membership
- Raise the profile of the carsharing industry by the CSA being present at key conferences where state of the industry issues are being discussed and decisions are being made.
- Grow your “mobility network” by connecting with policy makers, operators and researchers around the globe .
- Stay connected to trends and innovations around the world that will help your organisation relevant with changes in Mobility-as-a-Service.
- Share best practices and lessons learned and improve your bottom line.
- Take the time to think through and discuss the rapid changes in the mobility industry.
- Exclusive access to a members only curated growing library of carsharing research, best practice guidelines and resources, along with presentations from past CSA conferences. Participating in the CSA global conference held every 12-18 months
- Sponsor to support the carsharing industry events such as the conference and webinars.
- Develop specific webinars : Address business challenges, positioning for the future, practical operations discussions.
- Being confident in your claims by participating in collective research projects.
- Expand your profile with collective shared social media and media announcements through the CSA.
- Join facilitated discussions and problem solving about regional issues (in person and online)
Join the CSA today
Become a member of the world's leading authority in carsharing