Join a group of international carsharing experts for a discussion on global market trends and future opportunities in urban mobility. RSVP, please.
June 9, 2015 at 2:30pm
Location: Expo Gate, Spazio Sforza.
Via Beltrami Luca, 2, 20121 Milano
- Introduction of guests and participants – 2:30pm to 3:00pm
- Alan Woodland, CSA
- Pierfrancesco Maran, Deputy Mayor in charge of Transport City of Milan
- Maria Berrini and Valentino Sevino, AMAT – Agency for Mobility Environment and Territory of Milan
- Perspectives from international carsharing operators – 3:00pm to 4:00pm
- Moderated Round Table with international and local operators – 4:00pm to 5:30pm