The Carsharing Association offers membership to carsharing organizations that deliver social and environmental benefits and subscribe to the purpose, goal and mission of the Association.
Are you ready to apply for membership?
Affiliation is offered to organizations that do not qualify for membership, but are interested in supporting the CSA and its purpose, goal and mission.
1) Transportation, Shared Economy and Collaborative Consumption Organizations
- Encourage or facilitate sustainable mobility or the shared use of assets
- Intend to deliver social and environmental benefits in transportation or through sharing
2) Public Bodies, Associations, Universities
- Public institutions and agencies, environmental or industry associations, universities or their research institutes committed to the advancement of knowledge about the nature and performance of sustainable transportation options
- Employed by, or registered as a full-time student at, a recognized post-secondary institution.
- People wishing to be involved with the Carsharing Association, but are not able to represent an organization as an affiliate or member.
Do you want to become an affiliate?