Modo, Web Developer
Modo is hiring a front-end web developer — someone with expertise in PHP, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, and design & development for web & mobile.
Click here for complete job spec and application instructions
GoGet, Head of Customer Experience
We are now seeking a motivated, passionate and experienced Head of Customer Experience to manage our member services department. The right person will be a customer service expert, an experienced trainer and a pro at developing a customer-first culture in a call centre or other fast-paced customer service department. You will be the voice of the customer and will be responsible for ensuring the service we deliver across our whole business is world class. We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer service and is able to engage and up skill their staff. This is an outstanding opportunity to work in an expanding business in a rapidly changing industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 15+ customer services representatives in a fast paced inbound call centre
- Developing and implementing strategies to improve customer service
- Analysing customer service matrixes and identifying areas of improvements
- Conducting ongoing sales , account management and customer services training for staff
- Up-skilling team leaders on training and management techniques
- Optimising workflows of member services team to improve phone wait times and productivity, including developing specialised teams
- Developing and implementing performance based rewards schemes for customer service staff
- Handling escalated complaints
GoGet operates an exciting, vibrant, and dog-friendly office with a casual dress policy (not just on a Friday!).
This is a flexible role, and for the right person could be adapted to either a part time role (3 day a week minimum) or full time.
If you’re interested in joining our team of dedicated professionals who work hard and play hard then please check out positions vacant at,