GoGet, Head of Customer Experience
We are now seeking a motivated, passionate and experienced Head of Customer Experience to manage our member services department. The right person will be a customer service expert, an experienced trainer and a pro at developing a customer-first culture in a call centre or other fast-paced customer service department. You will be the voice of the customer and will be responsible for ensuring the service we deliver across our whole business is world class. We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer service and is able to engage and up skill their staff. This is an outstanding opportunity to work in an expanding business in a rapidly changing industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 15+ customer services representatives in a fast paced inbound call centre
- Developing and implementing strategies to improve customer service
- Analysing customer service matrixes and identifying areas of improvements
- Conducting ongoing sales , account management and customer services training for staff
- Up-skilling team leaders on training and management techniques
- Optimising workflows of member services team to improve phone wait times and productivity, including developing specialised teams
- Developing and implementing performance based rewards schemes for customer service staff
- Handling escalated complaints
GoGet operates an exciting, vibrant, and dog-friendly office with a casual dress policy (not just on a Friday!).
This is a flexible role, and for the right person could be adapted to either a part time role (3 day a week minimum) or full time.
If you’re interested in joining our team of dedicated professionals who work hard and play hard then please check out positions vacant at,
CARPLUS, Executive Director
Carplus is currently recruiting an Executive Director. If you are passionate about leading the development of low-carbon shared transport through car clubs and car sharing and can act as an advocate for these growing sectors, we would like to hear from you.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Full time)
Salary: £39,000 to £50,000 dependent upon experience and location
Location: Can be based in Leeds or London and will be expected to spend time in the other location. He/she will also be expected to travel extensively throughout the UK with occasional international travel.
Closing date: Noon on Monday 16th June
Interview date: Friday 27th June in Leeds
Full job description and person specification
Director of Business Development
- 10 plus years experience in a sales and business development role
- Proven track record in delivering enterprise sales and increasing the balance sheet value of the organisation
- Very strong interpersonal skills and strong communication skills, a key influencer in the context of the car share industry.
- Strong technical knowledge of the industry and an appreciation for how the industry is changing and evolving.
- A strong technical sales background, preferably in software sales
- Has previously held senior positions in medium/large sized organisations
- Has previously been responsible for developing the business across international borders
- Demonstrates more than just domestic enterprise sales.
- Someone who can appreciate the challenges of working in a start up environment.
We would love to hear from you at email@example.com
reposted from http://goodtravelsoftware.com/#page-job